Presented by: Abrahams LLP
The Entrepreneur of the Year Award will recognize an inspirational Muslim Entrepreneur who has had a significant and positive impact on the community through their business leadership.
A nominee must:
- Self-identify as Muslim.
- Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Be an owner or have some sort of ownership in the social or business venture.
- Demonstrate strong Entrepreneurial mindset:
- Strategic vision
- Willingness to take risks
- Faces adversity with enthusiasm
- Leads others to new achievements
- Actively demonstrate Islamic values in their work and personal.
- Have had a positive impact on the community, industry, and its employees.
- Actively contribute to elevate the Muslim brand.
- Have contributed by giving back to the community with time, product, donations, and/or support.