The Annual MAX Gala is an incredible night of celebration that represents the outstanding efforts of hundreds of volunteers across multiple different teams at MAX. With 4 renditions held so far, our MAX Galas are attended by multiple luminaries in Canadian politics, medicine, law, business, development, academia and the arts!
In doing so, the Gala recognizes the achievements and contributions of seasoned professionals, community leaders, and students – all of whom have made exemplary strides in academia, industry, community work, and professional fields, thereby breaking down prejudice and promoting diversity and respect. MAX Gala is a rare glimpse into the talents and cultural strengths of a dynamic community of patriotic Canadian Muslims, whose continued efforts help energize the economy and expand our combined cultural horizons.
- Federal Minister of International Trade, Chrystia Freeland
- Ontario Minister of Finance, Charles Sousa, Bill Morneau
- TD Bank CFO, Riaz Ahmed
- Mayor of Toronto, John Tory
- Mayor of Mississauga, Bonnie Crombie
- Ryerson University President, Mohamed Lachemi
- City of Toronto Film Commissioner and actor, Zaib Shaikh
- Chairman of Norton Rose Fullbright Ltd., Walied Soliman
- RBC Regional President, Kris Depencier
- Minister of Finance, Bill Morneau
- Ex-Premier of Ontario, Kathleen Wynne
- President and CEO, Hill + Knowlton, Goldy Hyder