The Woman of the Year Award will recognize a woman who has demonstrated significant achievement, leadership, and commitment to serving her community.
A nominee must:
- The candidate must self-identify as a Muslim Woman.
- Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have demonstrated significant achievement and leadership for significant or distinguished achievement in a professional domain or community initiative
- Strive to elevate the Muslim brand by promoting a positive image of Muslim women and the Muslim community in Canada
- Have demonstrated a commitment to serving her community through volunteerism, charitable giving, or other activity